- DS Lite doesn’t just play DS games – it also features an additional port for Game Boy Advance Game Paks
- Get up to 19 hours continuous gameplay on one charge
- Ready to take on the world? With Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, you can connect wirelessly, chat with friends while you play and compete with Nintendo DS owners across the globe. All you need to play is a Nintendo DS and a Wi-Fi-ready game
- Twin ultra bright LCD screens that combine crisp, punchy colors, along with touch-screen technology on the lower screen
- Powerful dual processors bring 3D graphics to life with lightning-fast rendering
The Nintendo DS Lite is slimmer and much sleeker that the original DS. The device employs innovative dual-screen and microphone-enabled gameplay as well as Wi-Fi multiplayer capabilities, allowing for a growing list of original and fun games that you can’t play on any other system. In addition, the system is backward-compatible with almost every GBA title. All these additions come without increasing the price or decreasing the features of the original DS.