- Easy-to-follow tutorial chapters
- Take the battle online and clash with players around the world
- Choose from dozens of characters with unique spells and abilities
- “Fire Emblem” returns to its roots with a total overhaul of an NES classic never before released in America
- Touch-screen controls and multiple save options
Medeus, the king of the dragonkin, has been revived and is forming an alliance with a fearsome sorcerer named Gharnef. Together, they threaten to the throw the entire continent of Archanea back to an age of chaos and war. Now, it’s up to young Prince Marth and his small band of loyal followers to rise up and rally all those left in the land to make one last desperate push to free Archanea from the tyranny of the Shadow Dragon. Fire Emblem returns to its roots with a total overhaul of an NES classic never before released in America! New features include touch screen controls, multiple save options, and easy-to-follow tutorial chapters that shed new light on Marth’s story. New players can jump into the action, even if they’ve never played a Fire Emblem game before. Take the battle online and clash with players around the world over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection! You can also borrow units to use in your army, talk with friends using the built-in Nintendo DS microphone, and even buy rare and powerful items from the Online Shop using in-game currency. You are the general! Shape your army to suit your strategy by selecting from dozens of characters with unique spells and abilities. But guide your army wisely, because if a character falls on the battlefield, he’s lost forever!