- Tactics A2 brings more than 50 job classes to the Player, enhancing one of the Final Fantasy series’ most distinctive features
- All new content and Enhancements, including polished game Mechanics, new jobs, new races and a new clan system that enrich the Ivalice Experience for fans and newcomers alike
- The North American release will allow Players to command characters in battle and navigate through menus all with a tap of the stylus
- Witness Vibrant and Colorful visuals in dual screen presentation, Made possible by Nintendo DS
- Increased rePlay value with up to 400 available quests, allowing Players to immerse themselves in a Multi faceted storyline
Return to Ivalice in the latest installment of the legendary FINAL FANTASY TACTICS series. Summer vacation has begun for all but one unlucky student. Alone in the school library, Luso solemnly toils away the punishment his mischief has brought him. It is there that he finds a dusty, mysterious book. Opening it, he reads aloud the only text it contains: “One is fated to fill these barren pages. Know you his name?” Scrawling his name onto the next blank page, Luso unwittingly begins the first chapter of an adventure all his own.