- Journey through a beautifully rendered 3D world, with dynamic dual-screen presentation and newly animated monsters
- Recruit a unique cast of DRAGON QUEST monsters and create an indestructible party of your own
- Brace yourself for some life altering decision making – a key decision will affect the outcome of the game, and change the course of the hero’s life forever
- Take a breather from the main quest with addicting mini-games like Bruise the Ooze, T’n’T, the Slurpodrome, and the Tombola
- Collect and customize knick knacks from around the DRAGON QUEST world to create a personalized Knick knackatory. With the wireless capabilities of Nintendo DS, players can now exchange their creations with friends for a one of a kind collection of rare ite
DRAGON QUEST V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride – the second installment in the Zenithia Trilogy – makes its way to North America for the first time. Follow a journey that crosses three generations of a family’s legacy in a classic RPG brimming with new ideas, numerous lands to explore, multiple branches to enhance replayability, and dozens of your favorite GRAGON QUEST monsters. With over 1.1 million units shipped as of September 30 in Japan, this pivotal title that introduced a monster recruitment system to the series and presented players with an ultimate choice that changes the course of the game comes exclusively to Nintendo DS(tm). Embark on a journey that spans three generations in this classic RPG experience crafted by creator Yuji Horii, manga artitst Akira Toriyama, and composer Koichi Sugiyama.